Online Counselling at Aspen Counselling & Family Life Centre
Online Counselling allows you to connect with whatever it is you are going through right now. Whatever your situation is, you need not be alone. We at Aspen are there to support you, in the safety and comfort of wherever you are.
We will continue to provide shared safe boundaries and secure holding space for you.
We do need to keep social distancing but that does not mean emotional distancing so we are here to help and support you .
To request an appointment:
• Call us on 086 7760550 or go online and book an appointment online through our website at https://aspencounselling.ie/
• Download the Zoom app for free to your device(s) from your phone app store.
• If you opt for a video conference call, Aspen will send you a text message with an ID and password before the designated agreed appointment time.
• You may request either a video conference call or if preferred, you may request a one to one direct phone call with a therapist.
• All appointments must be paid in advance of each session and settlement payment details will be provided by the therapist.
Our Physical world may be limited but our Imaginative World is Infinite.
Aspen also provides reduced cost therapy with placement supervised therapists