- BA (First Class) Honours Degree Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Fully Accredited member of Irish Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Fully Qualified Therapist and Counsellor
- Certificate in Bader-Pearson Development Model in Couples Relationship Therapy
- Specialised training and experience working with Rutland Centre in the area of Addiction
- Training and subsequently worked as Advocate for Rape Crisis Centre
- Trained in area of facilitating Groups and Workshops
Lorna’s own personal challenges of life and loss directed her into her own personal growth and ultimately allowed her the insight and motivation to become a Counsellor. This coupled with her natural emphatic nature allows her a unique and in-depth understanding when working with Clients. Having worked in the Banking Industry for 14 years, she now has 12 years Psychotherapy experience working with Individuals, Adolescents, and Couples in areas such as Anxiety, Anger Management, Sexual Abuse, Relationship issues/Couples Counselling, Addiction, Depression, Grief, Childhood Trauma to name a few. When working with clients she engages a broad range of counselling interventions including the Integrative Person-Centred Approach, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Systemic and Psychoanalytical. The Counselling approach used with be specifically tailored to meet individual client needs. Her work is also supervised by an IACP Accredited Supervisor to ensure best practice. She is committed to her own personal growth and continually completes ongoing education, training and workshops, her most recent being a 4 day Tony Robbins Seminar “Unleash the Power Within”. Lorna is passionate about her work. She feels privileged to be given the opportunity to work with clients helping them explore old pain, evaluating the cost of this pain which is preventing them from moving forward. Her work involves breaking old patterns of behaviours, eliminating old limiting beliefs which no longer serve them and working with clients to move their lives to the next level. She firmly believes that our Biography does not create our destiny.
Payment For Appointments
Please click on PayPal button if you wish to settle prior to appointment. Url link https://paypal.me/lorna197130
Lorna also provides Online Counselling through Zoom or Phone Counselling should you not be in a position to attend the Centre.