- BA in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Masters Practitioners Programme in Eating Disorders.
- Advanced Diploma in Eating Disorders and Nutritional Interventions
- Diploma in Drug and Alcohol Studies (DIP.UL)
- Certificate in Relationship Education (Maynooth University)
- A trained facilitator with Accord.
- Accredited member of IACP
Fiona graduated with a BA in Counselling and Psychotherapy. She holds qualifications from the University of Limerick and St Patrick’s College Maynooth in Drug and Alcohol Studies and as an Accord facilitator, respectively. Fiona has completed a Masters Practitioners Programme in Eating Disorders. Fiona has worked as an advocate with the Rape Crisis Centre, facilitator with the Rutland Centre – and a facilitator with Offaly Domestic Violence Support Services. She is trained also in Applied Suicide Intervention Skills (ASIST), Children’s First and in Bereavement support. She is an accredited member of IACP.
Fiona takes a holistic and integrative approach to all elements of psychotherapy that touches upon all aspects of an individual’s personality. Fiona’s creativity and intuition plays an important role in maintaining the client and therapist relationship, that is the cornerstone to any therapeutic change.